My past week work:
My Ruby interpreter written in C#
I added support for ‘if-else’, ‘if-‘elif’. And ‘until’ command. I’m preparing my talk for RubyConf Argentina 2013.
My Erlang interpreter in C#
I added a console program, to parse and execute my first commands, including matches.
I started to refactor chunk reader and other parts, in order to have separated source code files, instead of a big one. I planned to have a ‘browserify’ build, to create the browser distribution of the module, in one file.
On Tuesday, I gave an Scala Internals talk. I updated my minimal samples at:
And my Scala slides at:
TDD with Visual Studio
On Monday, I gave a talk about TDD (Test-Driven Development) using Visual Studio 2010 and ASP.NET MVC, starting from a simple controllers. The source code is at:
I worked on two non-public projects, too.