A lot of work, preparing the next months talks, and practicing TDD.
I recorded two hangouts (and one the past iteration, I forgot to mention it):
Exploring MongoDB (1) First Steps (Spanish)
And the third is mentioned in SharpBase section, below.
I improved my Ruby implementation of AjGenesis.
Fixing some bugs, and now I have a simple site for Sinatra, generated from a simple model:
I added column information, autonumeric columns, and recorded a new Google Hangout documenting my TDD workflow:
My C# implementation of an in-memory MongoDB-like document database.
I splited DynamicDocument as a child of DynamicObject, more find and update functionality. And projection in queries, work in progress
In order to be prepared for code generation of simple site, I learnt how to use Sinatra, first steps in samples
I refactored the tests to use my SimpleUnit (dog fooding). And I started to have web site, but only the structure.
I refactored these projects to use my SimpleUnit module:
A minor addition: dynamic context as objects.
I worked in two non-public project, too. One of this projects involved a surgical refactor/redesign. Again, TDD saves my day! More fun is coming.
Angel “Java” Lopez