Past Friday I started my first sabbatical week of this year. This “extended week” should end at Monday April 6th. But the current project I’m working on was extended one more week. Usually, I don’t teach classes, nor give any speech, but this time, cause of rescheduling of other activities, I’m going to give an Scrum course and a .NET class.
So, I decided to commit to some technical goals, but to be accomplished in two weeks, before April 13rd.
The list includes:
– Write a blog post to explain the motivations and initial ideas to implements in AjProcessor.
– Minor improvements (.NET object access support), medium-size refactoring, and first published version of AjCat, and post.
– Add full support to blocks, block context, indexed variables in AjTalk, and post.
– Write and publish a post about AjPepsi.
– Initial code of a new open source project, this time in Java, and post.
Well, that’s all. I would like to put more focus in this week, but this time, I should attend other duties.
As usual, I’ll publish a closure post with the resulting outcomes.