My past week in code and ideas:
I started to reimplement SampleContext this time in C#:
The idea is to have typed items (strings, your objects, … ) associated to a dynamic context (say: Country=UK, Category=Beverage). In this way you can define different context spaces. Maybe an space with permissions (your typed items could be Subject/Role, and the context is the country, application you assign that permission). But it is generic, to serve other use cases.
I added some tests using TDD workflow
I recorded a Google Hangout with the process:
I wrote some new tests, to practice unit test in PHP. No TDD here, yet
SharpMongo / SimpleMongo
I worked on two non-public projects. One involved a big but interesting refactor. TDD saved my week!
More fun is coming.