This week was extended up to Monday August 19th, public holiday here, Argentina.
I recorded one Google Hangout, playing with Ruby and TDD (2):
TDD Rocks! (6) Playing with Ruby
This is an interesting code kata, written on Sunday late morning. I wrote my Node.js modules using TDD. I do it calling builting module assert, or using node-unit. But sometimes, node-unit is GREATER than the module I want to write. So, I wrote my simple implementation, and published it in NPM as version 0.0.1:
I refactored my tests in projects:
to start using simpleunit. Next steps: add asynchronous processing. The first candidate to use it is SimpleProlog: solve facts using callbacks.
I have an implementation in C#
My implementation of Prolog language, in progress.
It started to have a lexer.
My C# implementation of SimpleContext ideas:
My implementation of MongoDB in memory, using C#, in progress:
Minor refactor/redesign to support read-only documents. Now it has dynamic objects, too. Dynamic documents are dynamic objects with an Id.
I also worked on two non-public projects. More fun is coming!