It was my main project in this week. I added functionality to this project:
MongoDB-like document base, in-memory, in-process, written in C#. First classes:
In collection, I implemented insert, find, remove, update and save methods.
There is a console program too.
Only a few adds, parsing a simple def command
I added some parser methods with tests, as usual:
https://github.com/ajlopez/SimpleProlog Parsing structure
https://github.com/ajlopez/AjGenesisNode-Express Create task, first implementation
https://github.com/ajlopez/AjConsorSite Adding some pages
I also worked on two non-public projects