After a series of weeks preparing talks, this week was the exception. No talk, no course to prepare or give. So, I could dedicate the time to code!
I started to refactor the code:
Past week, I migrated the tests to simpleunit. Now, I was splitting a big module in submodules/files, and refactoring the tests to use those modules. I should complete the compilation for browser: the reason to have only one big file was to easy use from browser. Now, I now how to “browserfy” my code.
My Erlang interpreter written in C#:
Past week I added arithmetic operations. Now, I improved the internal implementation, have a better matching, and added more arithmetic operations.
I also worked on three non-public projects, in C#. More fun is coming.