Another week, with open source projects activities, and deliberate TDD practice.
My Erlang interpreter written in C#:
– Function definitions
– Module (with context by module)
– Forms (elements of a module)
Notably, Erlang REPL has expressions, and Erlang module has forms (in Erlang terminology). Now, the parser can parse expressions and forms. Machine object can load a module file. Pending items: complete c primitive function (compile a module).
Revamping PHP Sites
I removed short tags from PHP sites:
to be ready to run in modern hosting. I published my personal web site old code
to be revamped in the same way.
Code Generation with AjGenesis, Node.js and Express
I wrote the first steps (minimal controller, mongodb persistence, app, services, …) for Express
I started a Dylan interpreter written in C#
Dylan looks like a nice programming language, to explore. With Lisp roots, but modern syntax, it can be compiled, but I want to apply “baby steps”: my first goal is an interpreter. As usual, I will add access to native .NET types and objects, and .NET ecosystem.
I worked on two non-public projects, learning Visual Studio Office Tools, and first steps into ASP.NET MVC 5.
More fun is coming!