I updated my projects
The first in a Ruby interpreter in C#. I started to add the support to detect the local variables in an scope. In Ruby, there is the function local_variables() that returns a list of the names of local declared variables (not only the already initialized).
It was updated to support new use cases (dog fooding!).
I added some simple features to
My Scala interpreter in C#. The additions were simple: more node support. A node is the product of a parser, and define a part of the program. It has a type to be checked. That is the main difference with expression: a node has a type that can be inferred from the rest of the program, or by explicit declaration. As a typed language, an Scala interpreter cannot directly evaluate expression. I should check the types of the nodes, and THEN, generate a correct expression tree.
A new global tasks to be used by AjGenesis and related tasks to modify the model using command line. I started the new global tasks
to generate code for PHP and Django. There are only the skeletons, but I want to generate code for these languages/frameworks using a free model. Meanwhile, you can check the simple pages generated from:
The next big step: having a code-as-a-service application, written in Node.js, using AjGenesisNode, and deployed on Heroku.
I worked on two non-public projects, too.
More fun is coming!