Great week extending interpreters.
My Erlang implementation as interpreter in C#
I added multi-functions, that is, functions with the same name and arity, but with different argument matching conditions. And I started to write a minimal Process, to have threads running functions. Next steps: implement process mailboxes.
I was working on my C# implementation
I started to add Java Dot Notation, to access native types and objects. So, I grabbed some code from RubySharp/PythonSharp/AjSharp to access .NET types and objects, and wrapped functions to invoke properties, methods and constructors.
More work on implementing Akka-like actor model in C#
I should refactor mailbox implementation. After a bit of design, I decided to have a worker thread by actor, consuming a concurrent queue. ActorRef could add message to the queue.
RuScript, ScaScript and SimpleGrammar
I updated the version of SimpleGrammar
to fix a bug detected consuming the library from RuScript:
I’m using SimpleGrammar in
I was working in two non-public projects, and updating old PHP personal sites. I moved the code generated for Sinatra
to use a modular instead of classic approach.
More fun is comming.