More interesting stuff for my neuron, and deliberate TDD (Test-Driven Development) practice.
A lot of new work at
It takes an string and extract information based on rules. For example, it can detect the brand of a product description, its weight, weight unit, etc. I put an online demo in Spanish for analyze or search into Preciosa project data:
I started a simple in-process, in-memory key/value store in C#:
A dictionary with a an internal tree, instead of using hashes. I should complete the node split operation, enumerate the keys, and compress the keys. A key is an string, and the associated value could be typed or a generic object.
Motivated by a use case of Preciosa project, I wrote:
I refactored my in-memory repository:
to support optional autonumeric ids, and tests using SimpleUnit. Notably, I found an issue: SimpleUnit can be installed as global module in NPM (Node Package Manager) but the bin file has a shebang (!#) in the first line, ending with \r\n (carriage return line feed). Then, Linux operating system take the shebang, and use it as the name of the program to execute the script, WITH THE CARRIAGE RETURN in the name. So, I fixed it removing the carriage return. Weird thing in the third millenium. I updated
to have no carriage return in bin scripts.
I worked on two non-public projects, using C#. I started my Python samples https://github.com/ajlopez/PythonSamples. I added some nodes to AST (Abstract Syntax Tree) in https://github.com/ajlopez/ScalaSharp.
More fun is coming.