I added a new sample, PingPong, to my actor model implementation in C#
The idea is to start measuring message processing performance. I added a variable number of worker threads, that affects the performance. I want to add a TryEnter method call but with a timeout. If some actor is busy, its messages retry process could be intensive in terms of time.
I started the project
to implement simple cards and deck to be rendered in web application (browser and mobile). I remember the great HyperCard. This project is simpler: only the cards and their content are specified, no position or render info are needed. There is render code adapted to the application (web browser, mobile) but the decks/cards are agnostic to device.
I added the for command (parse and evaluation), and the built-in range function (to produce an iterator).
I wrote and published version 0.0.1 of:
My project to call a sequence of async/sync functions:
now has a map function that support functions with callback, not only sync functions. So, map can received an array and it can transform each elements calling asynchronous functions. I fixed a previous bug related to do, and published the version 0.0.3. Now, I’m starting to refactor the internal implementation. TDD rocks!
I also worked on three non-public projects.
More fun is comming.