I recorded a new Google Hangout about using TDD (Test-Driven Development) workflow in Visual Studio 2010 and C#, writing my in-memory database project, SharpBase.
The video at:
This time I implemented a Column class. It was not need in previous tests. But now, I want to have the use case of having an autonumeric column, I added tests and functionality to cover that feature. I didn’t design all at advance. I designed the solution test by test, use case by use case. Maybe, in some point, I would apply a surgical refactor/redesign, but now, I have the test battery to support such change.
This is the last video about SharpBase. Since now, I will update directly the GitHub repo. You can check:
Maybe, I will record a new exercise, but in Spanish: an MVC application.