Then I consumed the new version in AjGenesis for Node:
I published the first version of my Sinatra code generation tasks and templates:
The simple generated site can manage list of entities, persisted using sqlite3 and data-mapper.
I removed bower from my Express code generation tasks and templates:
because I think it is more clear to have directly the assets in the repository, instead of installing via bower.
And I updated my Php tasks and templates:
so now it is using a first page with Bootstrap.
As usual, I wrote the code using TDD workflow. You can check the commit history.
I updated my
with a simple sample of a web server. I recorded a Google Hangout (see Spanish post)
I did a minor internal refactor in ScalaSharp https://github.com/ajlopez/ScalaSharp my Scala interpreter in C#.
I added a do operation to my https://github.com/ajlopez/SimpleAsync simple asynchronous library. The do operation launch a “parallel” function. You can chain do operations, to launch more than one operation. The next then or map operation will receive the result of the do operations as elements in an array, after full completion of the “launched” functions. Usually, those functions perform asynchronous calls.
I was working in two non-public projects, too.
More fun is coming.